Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Second Child

It's happened... I'm officially the second child in our house. Mommy and Daddy didn't take any pictures of me this week! But here is what is happening in my life...

I have been working on my swimming. Daddy goes under the water with me and then I swim back to the surface. I am not quite sure how I feel about this, but I do like to do fun tricks in the water.

I have become really attached to my Mommy! I don't enjoy being without her. Getting dropped off at the nursery is not much fun! I don't know what has gotten into me but I cry nearly every time now.

I am a snuggler and Mommy loves it.

Now that I am cruising around I have discovered toilet paper and it draws me in like a magnet.

I love, love, love bath time! Give me a cup to play with and it's even better!

If you are teething the crib makes a great chew toy! I do have to say the plastic protectors my parents put on have put a damper in my quest to eat the crib!

One last confession...I have about 20 scabs on my forehead because I love to scratch my forehead off when I get tired.

Hopefully, my parents will have some pictures for you next week!

Love you all!

Olivia

No comments: