Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2 months





I have passed the 2 month mark! Mommy and Ella took me to see Dr. Delucca and he said that I am doing great. I am 12lbs 7oz (90%) and 23 inches tall (75%.)

Mommy and Daddy say that I am a pretty easy baby. This is my typical schedule these days.

I go to sleep at around 8 p.m. I wake up around 4-6 a.m. to eat then sometimes I like to go right back down and other times I am ready to play for about an hour then it's back to sleep for me.

I eat every couple hours and nap on and off throughout the day. I will take a really long nap if Mom puts me in the carrier or if she lets me sleep on my tummy (don't freak out she only lets me do this during the day when she can keep a close eye on me.)

I cry when it am ready to eat, want to sleep, or have a dirty diaper.

I smile a lot especially when I wake up from a good nap or when Daddy comes home from work. I am a total Daddy's girl!

I let my Mommy and Daddy know when I am ready for my nightly bath and then again when I am ready to be swaddled at before each night.

I enjoy a little bouncing and then it's off to bed for me. My record so far is 10 hours.

1 comment:

Murphys said...

Glad to see the dress we gave her fits! :) Good job Olivia on being such a great girl!! Love The Murphys