Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Here

I finally made it...4 days late, but I am here!

My mommy and daddy came to the hospital at about12:45 p.m. My mommy dilated quickly; the measurements were 4 cm, then 6 cm, 8 cm and then 10 cm within a couple of hours. Mommy only pushed for 15 minutes! I came out in a hurry!


I was born yesterday at 6:28 p.m. at Scotsdale Healthcare Shea. My initial weight was 8 lbs 10.5 oz and my length was measured at 20.75". Mommy and Daddy named me Olivia Michel Tucker.



Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. Mommy, Daddy, and Ella have been so
happy with all of phone calls and support from you all!

3 comments:

Mary Zolene said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

TRN said...

Olivia is so precious! She's perfect and that head of hair -- too cute. Heid, you look pretty good during labor and post-partum too!

Auntie Jen

Anonymous said...

Welcome Baby Olivia!! You are beautiful and we love you!!